It is against the law to ask someone to do something sexual in exchange for money, like asking someone to do something at a house of prostitution. If you do this, you could spend months in jail or get fined, which can ruin your life. You can get a criminal charge for doing this.
Law enforcement agencies in Nevada take an aggressive stance against prostitution. You must hire an attorney that has experience defending solicitation of prostitution charges.
If something wrong happens in Las Vegas, you might need a lawyer to help you. An attorney can help ensure you don’t get in too much trouble for your misdemeanor offense so you can move on with your life.
Here is a reminder of some of our other helpful resources related to criminal defense in Nevada:
If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, don’t forget to explore the wealth of information available on our website that could help your case:
– For a felony arrest, be sure to read our guides on Criminal Defense Attorneys, Felonies in Nevada, Attorneys Answer Your Questions About Miranda Rights, Firearms Defense Lawyers, Theft Defense Lawyers, Winning Felony Cases in Nevada, Drug Possession Defense Lawyer, and Marijuana Possession Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
– For solicitation and prostitution charges, see our guide on Charged with Solicitation? We Can Help.
– If you received a traffic ticket, don’t miss our page on Nevada Traffic Tickets.
– For questions about outstanding warrants, read our Warrant Defense Attorneys guide.
– Unsure if you need a lawyer for a misdemeanor? See our guide Do You Need to Hire a Lawyer for Misdemeanor Charges?
– If you have an upcoming arraignment, our page on The Nevada Arraignment – Frequently Asked Questions answers common questions.
– To learn about sealing records in Nevada, read our Definitive Guide to Sealing Criminal Records in Nevada.
– For sex crime charges, see our team of Sex Crime Defense Attorneys.
– If you’ve been charged with shoplifting, our guide on Nevada Shoplifting Laws outlines what you need to know.
Don’t hesitate to explore our website or reach out if you need legal help!