At Rosenblum Law Offices, our Juvenile Defense Lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the unique laws that govern children charged with crimes. As a former juvenile probation officer and former criminal prosecutor, our Juvenile Defense Lawyers have unique experience that they bring to representing all of our clients in the juvenile justice system.
Having a child charged with a crime can be scary and intimidating, you don’t want your child to be a juvenile offender. Being charged with a crime as a minor, which will be put on the child’s juvenile record can result in your child being expelled from school, being unable to travel out of State for a period of time and the crime can follow your child into adulthood.
Here is a reminder of some of our other helpful resources related to criminal defense in Nevada:
If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, don’t forget to explore the wealth of information available on our website that could help your case:
– For a felony arrest, be sure to read our guides on Criminal Defense Attorneys, Felonies in Nevada, Attorneys Answer Your Questions About Miranda Rights, Firearms Defense Lawyers, Theft Defense Lawyers, Winning Felony Cases in Nevada, Drug Possession Defense Lawyer, and Marijuana Possession Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
– For solicitation and prostitution charges, see our guide on Charged with Solicitation? We Can Help.
– If you received a traffic ticket, don’t miss our page on Nevada Traffic Tickets.
– For questions about outstanding warrants, read our Warrant Defense Attorneys guide.
– Unsure if you need a lawyer for a misdemeanor? See our guide Do You Need to Hire a Lawyer for Misdemeanor Charges?
– If you have an upcoming arraignment, our page on The Nevada Arraignment – Frequently Asked Questions answers common questions.
– To learn about sealing records in Nevada, read our Definitive Guide to Sealing Criminal Records in Nevada.
– For sex crime charges, see our team of Sex Crime Defense Attorneys.
– If you’ve been charged with shoplifting, our guide on Nevada Shoplifting Laws outlines what you need to know.
Don’t hesitate to explore our website or reach out if you need legal help!